do people like their first name?!?!
Ronald's name is the name that comes from my family, which means a lot to me. the meaning of the name that comes to finding friends is a very beautiful name. I want to always use my name, I am proud of the name I have. When I have a child later I want to name it rose if the woman wants her always fragrant and beautiful when seen, if she man i want to call him simon, i want him to be someone who obeys with religion like simon petrus who is loyal to Jesus.
my favorite names are rose, sheryl, sunny the name of the woman larena rose is beautiful, sheryl is the name of the favoritky singer and sunny is the sun that always shines every day. if my male name likes jack, justin, and jackson because of the name- the name is very cool when heard like famous figures today.
if there is a chance to change the name I will not do it. I like my name. Even though many people say that my name is weird, but that name is a memory from my grandfather, so it really meant a lot to me. the name is not just any name, each name must have a very beautiful meaning, so in my opinion the name given to me is a deposit that was given so that I was expected to make the name an expression that was in accordance with beautiful and good behavior.
excelent wordsπ
BalasHapusgreat��
BalasHapusImpressive
BalasHapuswhoaaa! very impressed
BalasHapusWow keren.. ulala ulala beybeh
BalasHapusBikin yang banyak biar aqu bisa baca. Karena hobiku membacaaa!π
BalasHapusI love this i like this i love my husband
BalasHapusexcellent choice of words. it's a great article!
BalasHapusI wasn't good enough for my boyfriend, so he found another girl, and we decided to break up π
BalasHapusIm sooooo impressed with this
BalasHapus