My Reading Experience
reading experience
I will share the experience of reading my blog. I have read many of my friends' blogs to be used as references in completing assignments. my friends' blogs are very diverse, there are lots of interesting displays that make people want to know and immediately create a personal blog too. every blog contains different information, all blogs that I read are always informative and persuasive, making us always curious about continuation makes us to dig deeper for every piece of information. reading my friends' blogs also taught me about more appropriate language layouts. besides many new words that I just heard, I became rich in language. reading a friend's blog also allows me to correct every mistake and justify it. every time I read I always found a very appropriate title for young people's problems, so it was very interesting to study with other friends. reading blogs also teaches me to be a person who is creative in describing something, we can be taught to describe a number of things similarly. every event or example in the blog is very easy to imagine. makes us learn many things.
I will share the experience of reading my blog. I have read many of my friends' blogs to be used as references in completing assignments. my friends' blogs are very diverse, there are lots of interesting displays that make people want to know and immediately create a personal blog too. every blog contains different information, all blogs that I read are always informative and persuasive, making us always curious about continuation makes us to dig deeper for every piece of information. reading my friends' blogs also taught me about more appropriate language layouts. besides many new words that I just heard, I became rich in language. reading a friend's blog also allows me to correct every mistake and justify it. every time I read I always found a very appropriate title for young people's problems, so it was very interesting to study with other friends. reading blogs also teaches me to be a person who is creative in describing something, we can be taught to describe a number of things similarly. every event or example in the blog is very easy to imagine. makes us learn many things.
Komentar
Posting Komentar