VLOG "A Day In High School"
I watched a vlog from "Leslie Chaves" entitled "A day in high school" This vlog tells the daily life of Leslie and her friends at school, Leslie went to a private school in America, after I analyzed leslie using Latin American dialect, and often next time he uses young slang. leslie and her friends also often use abusive youth language such as "wtf" "mthr fckr" and several times I find like code switching that they use to express other terms that seem to be known by young people only. leslie chaves and his friends also often abbreviate expressions like in Indonesia young people often abbreviate to look simple like "wtf" and it seems that in this video not all of Leslie's friends are from the same area because some people have different dialects, some are one of his friends has a pronunciation like an Indian.
http://youtu.be/LFkPfPfdaNQ
http://youtu.be/LFkPfPfdaNQ
Komentar
Posting Komentar